R-16-K Athena of Kopervik
The new shipbuilding 268 from Vestværftet in Hvide Sande has been delivered. The ship was built for Partrederiet Einar & Sønner DA in Norway.
The ship is a combined fishing vessel which can be rigged out for trawling, net fishing or fly-shooting.
Hvide Sande Skibssmedie A/S was in charge of the following installations:
- Installation of main engine, gears and auxiliary engines
Main engine: Cummins KTA38M with Mekanord 2-1HS gears
Auxiliary engines: Scania DI12
- Installation and delivery of steering gear
- Installation and delivery of fuel system including CJC filter and HSS tank sounding
- Installation and delivery of bilging system
- Installation and delivery of firefighting/wash-down system
The firefighting/wash-down system is made in CuNiFe, which is particularly resistant to salt water.
See more photos here
See more on fiskerforum